What do I believe as a leader? I probably don't sit down often enough and reflect on what I believe. I'm glad I did. I'm always inspired when I think of the amazing leaders who invested in me and challenged me to be my best.
Happy New Year! Together let's evoke extraordinary - Rebecca
- Character matters. The currency of leadership is character.
- Leaders matter. I believe in the power of leaders to transform.
- People want to be led and led well. There is a leadership void, and people are waiting to be led.
- Command is lonely. (Colin Powell)
- Passion counts.
- From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded (Luke 12:48)
- Set high expectations. People will rise the challenge.
- We become who we believe we are.
- People are extraordinary.
- My voice matters. My voice is an instrument of change.